JR Isham Chattanooga State Farm Insurance Scholarship
At JR Isham – State Farm, we value education and helping those in our community. We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or university can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. In an effort to assist those in our community who wish to attend college we have created a scholarship program.
JR Isham – State Farm Insurance is pleased to announce two (2) $500 academic scholarships for the 2018 – 2019 academic year. Winners will be selected on March 31, 2018.
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2017
Date of Award: March 31, 2018
Open to Undergraduate and Incoming Students
Open to legal residents of the United States
Minimum GPA: 3.0
Proof will be required of your GPA and eligibility before awarding.
Scholarship award will be directly sent to the University or College attended, not directly to the student.
NOTE: All submissions are used only for the purpose of awarding a scholarship. Applicants will not receive solicitation from JR Isham – State Farm Insurance or any other party. Applicant information is never shared or sold.
Scholarship Title: JR Isham Chattanooga State Farm Insurance Scholarship
How To Apply: Students are required to submit a 500-750 word essay titled: “How Insurance Benefits Our Society” via the contact form below.
You may use personal experieince or experiences you’ve witnessed in society or the media. Discuss why insurance has a place in our culture. Entrants will be judged on originality, persuasiveness and proof. While not required, it is recommended you learn more about State Farm and the service we provide prior to submitting your essay. Please complete the form and attach essary below; qualified candidates will be contacted via email or phone. Submit questions to the scholarship@chattowninsurance.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions:
- By submitting your essay, you agree to our terms, namely all the rights of ownership to JR Isham – State Farm, regardless if you are selected as the scholarship recipient or not. We reserve the right to republish all submitted essays.
- Only your email and phone number will be used to contact you concerning the scholarship. We will not provide this information to any 3rd party. Your name and the name of your school may be used if you are selected as a prizewinner, or if you are part of our honorable mentions.
- If you do not fill out all necessary information you will forfeit your consideration for this scholarship.
- As previously mentioned, if you are selected as the prizewinner, we will contact you through email or phone, and the award will be sent to your accredited institution.
- If you are selected as the scholarships winner, we will contact you for a profile photo to be included with your scholarship on our scholarship page